Sunday, August 6, 2017

Ma.



We planned to give her a new television..
Because it's her birthday month..

But instead, she gave us new presents..

:')




Thank you Ma for you never stopped showering us with anything we want ❤️

Thank you Ma for your never ending love and cares as well as your attention to us eventhough we are big enough to think about ourselves.. You are just amazing!

Yes she will be the one who would sacrifice for us..be it money or time or anything despite her workloads..

Whenever I wish to have something that I cannot afford to buy it on my own, she will be the one who  offers to buy them for me...and I can say I got everything I wanted now merely because of her willingness to buy them for me! ❤️

I feel like I could never repay her kindness or be like her..

But I will try my best to at least get that positive attitude from her and pays her back in my own way InsyaAllah 💕





I love you so much Ma ❤️