Thursday, January 4, 2018

One of the blessings..


Apparently almost three years ago, I never knew what love is all about..I thought it was just some kind of a must have relationship that a girl and a boy must do..in order to understand the meaning..but everything change since I get to know you..i don't know how to describe it because it feels magic? Weird? Experiencing some breakups makes me wonder How Does It Feels To Have Someone Who Loves You Sincerely and Respectfully and Most Importantly You Yourself Could Feel That Guy Sincerity...above all yes the latter is the most important. It is like the way you can feel your parents' love towards you..their passion..the way they cares about you..the way the always asked you whats wrong and the way your parents always have your back whenever something not good came up..and I do set an intention of I dont wanna meet a  new male friend anymore I just want to stick with the one that I already have..bear in mind that I didnt set anyone, any of my male friend.. All I have in my mind while berniat was merely My Unikl friends..and now I realised that he was one of my close friend at that time.. Since then, it makes me wonder  how this "Niat" things really works and why Allah took my 'niat' seriously and why did He gives me so much blessings that I never thought I would own them now....I think it is so important for us to take care of our Niat in everything we do..because Allah listens and He knows every single thing we do.. and do you know that Allah will help you if you are about to do something good? Like have you ever been in a state of wanted to wake up for Tahajud and then suddenly you wake up in the middle of the night? I think we all have this experience kan :)

Life is about reflecting every single thing around us..
And my thoughts is we have to keep looking and taking care of our own actions, and trying our best to keep doing good..
And set your Niat before anything :)