Thursday, January 4, 2018

They got hitched :)



They all got two rings and I have only one ring. Ok...




22 December 2017,

I went to Terengganu from Penang. Took me 9 hours to get there..if anyone ask me whether it is tiring or not, honestly I don't feel tired at all..I am just super duper hungry in the bus..I only have my mentos...can you imagine how i survived in the bus by eating mentos for 9 hours? also felt a little messed up because tidur bangun tidur bangun tak sampai sampai hahaha..

So when I arrived, this future bride fetched me with kakbal and baby..It was so good to see them like all your serabutness goes away but unfortunately my hungry level still stays the same..then we went to eat and bought few things and went here and there..she drove all the way..

When I arrived home, I was so reluctant to get inside..like this is not my home how can I ever be here? But then..ummi ayah were so nice to me :') Awkward at first but then it was okay Alhamdulillah..then we ate some cake and settled up things..because I could see ummi ayah were already tired, so I helped her doing the chores..but not that much pun..

We slept late that night..putting on mask, finishing the beads on her veil, ironing kurung and basically doing everything for tomorrow's event..we slept at 3 am..



23 December 2017.

Dear kakak..I'm so happy to see now. Compare to what has happened to you like five years ago and now, is like something I dream it to happen to you.. I am truly truly grateful that you are someone's fiance now and that I hope he will act nicely towards you.. He better do lah. Kakak, I don't like makeup. I hope I don't have to wear makeup again..i look so weird wearing makeup and I don't like the removal of makeup part because it is tiring haha..took me almost 15 minutes to remove it completely..you have to know that i felt so relieve when I got my skin back haha

This year, you will be in another new step in your life..a new step means new responsibilities come and I know you will get through it just like you get through those freaking hardy rock salty ups and downs five years..I can't wait to be in your house again and meet ummi ayah and everyone but not you hahaha :p 

Happy engagement my dear sister! 










A day after, on 24 December 2017 my another bestfriend got hitched too :') We are bestfriend since 2013 up until now..

The journey is the same, took almost 9 hours from Terengganu to Rawang..got my ticket at 9.30 pm and arrive just before subuh..I was tired and thinking of how I am going to Rawang because I honestly and seriously don't know the route..all the way actually i just redah and go with the flow..i was thinking of getting a grab but quite scared but if that is the only choice then i can actually go with it..

and I am so grateful that he picked me up and sent me to her house..I get to see him after two months eventhough it was just for less than an hour hehe thank you awak :)

Once I got inside, my body felt a little bit tired..and I slept for an hour before the event..she woke me up and I rushed myself to get prepared because the MUA was already there..i wish i didn't sleep at that time because i seriously didnt get myself well prepared..i waited her to get her makeup done because the MUA doesnt want more than two people in the room so she chose me to be there.. and all along it was me who was with her and it reminds me of our memories where i had always went to her house and lepak for hours :')

I ate pulut kuning and sambal ikan bilis...they are so good!! I hope I will get to eat it again at your wedding........please make sure they are there!!


Dear Nabilah,

Seeing you as someone's fiance now really makes me happy!! You have always wanted it to happen and now it really does :') This year too, you will move to another new step in your life and as I said it brings responsibilities and I know you can carry it..You have always being good to me, and never forgets me and always be the first one who wishes me the birthday wish.. I am so happy. Like seriously!!

And I ate a lot at her house..like it was a never-ending phase of eating haha..it was so good to lepak and share stories after almost one year tak jumpa..:')






There are people who asked me why did I took the trouble to travel to two different states in less than 4 days..why? Because they are my sisters :) They want me to be there so I be there..and those dates are the first four days of my study week so it's like a study-week-travel for me..I don't mind travelling all the way because once I get there seeing them, it is all worth it..like it is something that is not always happening in my life also their life so I think it is okay to travel that far for them..

For me, it is the presence that counts :)