Sunday, January 7, 2018

Welcome 2018 :)


2017 has already ended..and only now I want to write about it? Hehe basically because I dont have any idea to write the other day..so here it is a little bit of what I feel about 2017 and what has happened in last yearrrr....so awkward of saying it last year because today is only 7january2018 hehe

1. I found myself started to..like appreciating and  loving myself even more..and accepting everything that has happened with redha Alhamdulillah :)

2. My two bestfriends got engaged and this is enough in making my 2017 ended wonderfully :') I got to meet them..and it was the best thing ever!!

3. In May,  my king + my new queen and I have never been so happy..i've never said this to anyone but seriously I am the happiest person :')

4. My 2nd year with arukas and i don't know why time flies so fast...

5. My semester 5 (this sem) went on quite well..i had an experience of working and seriously it was the best thing ever..i get to like really really learn how to manage my time because im juggling between working and classes.. when I think about it now i wonder why i worked the other day hahaha.. :D

6. I get to learn how to make my study notes effectively..because of working i had no time to write everything up like how i used to..i didnt do the lipat lipat notes much on this semester..instead what i did was, i use microsoft word to make my own study notes..using the 'draw text box' tool and it helps me A LOT!!!!! The two months working has made me to feel a little bit tired and i have no time to look at the notes or print them all..i got this idea from Dr Hawa because she once gave us a 'make your own notes about disease cycle' assignments' and i thought we can only do it using computer and not using hand..i mean making your note using handwriting is much easier kan but i didnt have that in my mind...last2 baru tahu boleh rupanya kalau nak guna tangan..so while doing it, i was thinking maybe i can use this way to my other notes as well and that is where it all started :) I think maybe i will be doing the same thing too in my next semester hehe..

7. I learned that you dont have to fit in, in order to be accepted by anyone..if they appreciate you then they will..there is no need for you to change or doing things for people who never notice and appreciate your presence :)

8. My mom, she gave me so many things that I could not afford with..and i love it when we can just stay in a room and talked for hours :') It's like I can feel the bond..and to realise the fact that she is getting older making me sad.. same goes to my father too.. :'(

9. My younger brother, he moved up to a new level of getting to act in theatre and I am so happy because it has been his dream to act..i didnt came to watch him the other day soo the next time is a must for me to be there..and he also got a new job Alhamdulillah :)

10. My skin are recovering so well from the breakouts I had almost two years ago..and I have started to really take care of my skin and not to put any products that I am not aware of its ingredients..i also have started to introduce my skin to the double cleansing steps, using AHA and BHA exfoliator, clay mask and all these suits my skin so well Alhamdulillah :) i found all these on blog kak imanabdulrahim. Do browse through her blog cause she wrote everything about skincare.. trust me you will feel like you want to care about your skin more tau after reading her blog! :D



So I think that is all about my 2017.. i think there are more about it but I couldnt recall much..




As for 2018, I had already write several things to do for this year and also plan my-resolution-checklist.. from what i can say, 2018 is going to be a busy year for me.. i want to make 2018 my year which means a better version of me compared to 2017.. InsyaAllah :)





Till then!




9.30pm ,
7 January 2018